20 Best Tattooed and Pierced Bad Boys in Romance Novels
Please Note: The House on Black Lake has been adapted to screenplay. Go to Home Page to view provocative trailer by award winning cinematographer.
All three of the central male characters in The House on Black Lake sport tattoos. Charismatic Ramey Sandeley has "In One Man Lie All the Mysteries of the Universe" in ancient script across the high arch of his perfectly formed backside. Ramey's cousin, Georgie LaPointe, the decadent Montreal rock god, has an intricate tribal band encircling his immense triceps. And sensuous French artist Andre Labat has a vicious rattler inked up his arm. There is also a tattooed and pierced Oriana, who has a taste for both sexes and hidden rooms in the back of her Old Montreal salon where taboos are broken by discreet adults.
In a dream sequence (or perhaps a look into her future) protagonist Alexandra Brighton dreams she is tied to a four poster and about to receive a branding of her lover's initials as part of her wedding ceremony. The finality of the ceremony will have her branding the groom in turn, followed by consummation of their unbreakable vows. A ring may be removed - but a branding is forever. Alexandra has lived her life as "the good girl", the perfect daughter, wife, and mother. But society does not reward her efforts as she seeks freedom from a suffocating marriage. She is about to turn "bad" and the trio of men will aid in her journey to self actualization.
I have researched romance forums (thanks to Amazon community and others) and the following novels feature the best of the tattooed and pierced heroes/anti heroes in romance novels. The novels featuring the marked bad boys are as follows:
1. Ink Spots by Lissa Matthews
2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
3. Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning
4. Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour Book 1) by Olivia Cunning
5. Nauti Boys Trilogy by Lora Leigh
6. Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2) by Cherrie Lynn
7. Making Chase (The Chase Brothers, Book 4) by Lauren Dane
8.Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors Book 3) by Pamela Palmer
9. Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogue Series) by Kate Angell - for those who prefer it "light"
10. Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5) by J.R. Ward - a number to choose from
11. Lead Me On (Tumble Creek) by Victoria Dahl
12. Rough Edges by Ashlynn Pierce
13. Redeeming Characters by Jennefer L. Hart
14.Tempting Alibi by Sylvannah Stuart
15. Cracklin' Rosie: Blue Jeans and Hard Hats book 2 by Lissa Matthews
16. Carnal Ecstacy by Lisa Matthews
17.What the Librarian Did by Karina Bliss
18. ICE (The Elite Forces Series Book 1) by Anne Stuart
19. Lady of Desire by Galen Foley
20. Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
The sexy male model featured on Pamela Palmers cover of Hunger Untamed is featured in The House on Black Lake trailer, which may be viewed on Home Page.