Top Ten Jealous Alpha Males in Romance Novels
Please Note: The House on Black Lake has been adapted to screenplay. Go to Home Page to view provocative trailer filmed by award winning cinematographer. Photograph features jealous scene from trailer.
Ramey Sandeley from The House on Black Lake experiences his first taste of jealousy when Alexandra Brighton and her son Samuel visit the summer home he shares with his wife Ruth and five young children. Ramey has never heard the word "No" and is not accustomed to being turned down or having romantic feelings towards anyone. He views his business and personal life as a series of conquests, and he is always the winner.
His first taste of the bitter drug of jealousy comes on the day Alexandra spends a long afternoon in the arms of seductive young French artist Andre Labat. His confrontation following her liason lluminates his untapped feelings and releals a darker, cruel side to his personna. Ultimately, jealousy is the agent of transformation and catharsis for both Alexandra and Ramey and sets in motion a string of events with profound consequences.
Based on votes from romance forums the best jealous alpha males in romance literature are as follows (in no order of preference):
1. Jake from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - hot book fast on the rise
2. Dragos from Dragon Bound (Elder Races) by Thea Harrison
3. Seth from Out of Control by Shannon McKenna
4. Lachlain from Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark Series) by Kresly Cole
5. Jacques from Dark Desire (Carpathian Series) by Christine Freehan
6. "Iceman" from Dangerous Games by Lora Leigh - erotic
7. Lord Ian from The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashly
8. Tristan from A Rose to the Fallen by April Bostic
9. Bones from Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
10. Raphael from Guild Hunter Series by Nalini Singh